Ansoft high-performance EDA software, part of the ANSYS, Inc. product portfolio, is based on more than 25 years of research and development from the world's leading experts in electromagnetics, circuit, and system simulation. Our technology, allows engineers to refine, validate and optimize electronic designs including Mechatronic systems, Automotive electronics, Power electronics.
Maxwell® is the premier electromagnetic field simulation software for engineers tasked with designing and analyzing 3-D and 2-D electromagnetic and electromechanical devices such as motors, actuators, transformers, sensors and coils.
New in Maxwell 13.0:
• Complete Maxwell 3-D project setup by RMxprt™ including geometry, materials, boundary conditions including the appropriate symmetries and excitations with coupling circuit topology
• Maxwell can be linked with ANSYS® Mechanical™ to perform thermal and stress analysis.
• Greater than 5X speed up in magnetic transient solver with rigid body motion
• Highly robust volumetric meshing (TAU) technique
• Maxwell 3-D transient with motion co-simulation with Simplorer
• 3D Skin-depth adaptive meshing
• Time varying solid winding source with more than two terminals
• Demagnetization to 3rd Quadrant
• Element-by-element magnetization capability based on the original non-remnant B(H)-curve
• Permanent Magnet Material Libraries: Shin Etsu, Vacuumschmelze
Simplorer is a multi-domain system simulation software program. It is used for the design, modeling, analysis and optimization of high-performance systems that include electrical, thermal, electromechanical, electromagnetic, and hydraulic designs.
New in Simplorer v8.1:
• ANSYS Icepak® and ANSYS Mechanical® coupling
• State Space Modeling Capability
• Simplorer stand alone or Maxwell Transient co-simulation Saved States
• Set Assignments
• Dynamic Updates for Plots
• Enhanced "Output Dialog" window
• Evaluated Value display on schematic
• Sub-Circuit Buses
• Library Management Enhancements
Previous page: ALSTOM